What I learned in photoshop=]
- Edit Raster/Bitmap images using masks. (putting mikey mouse at whitehouse.)
- Bitmap files store pixels.
- Layer editing.
- How to save for web and devices. - optimizes images for web publishing.
- save files as .jpg files for bitmaps
- create animated .gif files.
What I learned in Illustrator =]
- Made curves with pen tool. (Benzier tool)
- learned how to create vector images.
- Vector is good for logos.
- Create a layout for website.
- Vector file extentions: .ai, .pdf, .svg.
What I learned in Garageband =]
- Learned to alter songs speed, pitch, and tone.
- Learned about AAC, MP3 files. MP3 files are more universal.
- Export songs as MP3 files.
What I learned in FLASH =]
- Learned how to create a simple frame by frame animation. (like a flip book)
- Tweening frames. (Be "tween")
- Webpage with buttons. learned some code.
- made games with buttons.
- .fla - flash files. (working file) - .swf - shockwave files (web publish)